Charter of Activities
- To promote and develop business relations between South India and the UK to foster commitment of British business to the Greater Chennai Region (GCR), other cities of Tamilnadu and Kerala.
- To provide forum for regular meetings to exchange information and ideas from industry leaders and corporate presentations together with fellowship sessions.
- Regular meetings and contacts with British Deputy High Commission and UKTI Chennai on matters of mutual interests.
- To advise and assist trade missions / visiting UK business groups to South India.
- As members of Madras Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Cochin Chamber of Commerce & Industry, have joint activities and share resources / business-data.
- Lead delegations to other BBGs & Chambers of Commerce in interests of our members.
- Networking and social opportunities to assist business and to support our members and their spouses / partners whereby BBG activities are beneficial and enjoyable.